A timber-textured woodgrain fibre cement sheet
A timber-textured woodgrain sheet lining, designed to be painted onsite.
Highly durable, perfect for high traffic areas
Designed for residential living areas, hallways, garages and workshops, where a durable, timber-panel look is required. It can be used on either timber or light gauge steel framed homes.
Can be joined off-stud to minimise wastage
- The high impact resistance of PineRidge lining, compared to timber, makes it the smart choice for high-traffic areas that are prone to wear and tear.
- PineRidge lining is lightweight, and its large sheet sizes and square edges, together with PineRidge® PVC Jointers, make it easy and fast to install by tradespeople, owner-builders and renovators. To add to this, it can also be joined off-stud, which minimises wastage.
- It can also be used as bracing.*
- PineRidge lining is resistant to damage from termites, rot and fire.**
PineRidge® lining Installation Diagram
* When installed in accordance with James Hardie’s Structural Bracing Application Guide.
** When installed and maintained correctly and to the extent set out in James Hardie’s published literature current at the time of installation. # PineRidge® lining is not available in WA.