A commercial facade panel with expressed jointing system
A fully sealed, compressed fibre cement facade panel (CFC) installed with a proprietary fixing system. Features expressed joints and is either site-painted or pre-finished off-site. ExoTec facade panel is the most popular fibre cement commercial facade system.
Perfect for commercial facades, fascias and soffits
As an external facade, fascia or soffit on commercial buildings requiring a durable, low-maintenance and impact resistant system, and an expressed-jointed panel look. It’s suitable for either full wrap panel or composite designs.
Durable, low-maintenance and impact resistant
- A variety of panel patterns can be achieved, including vertical, horizontal and staggered – fixed with a choice of either countersunk concealed fasteners or exposed screw heads. To add to this, a wide range of decorative paint finishes can be used, including site-applied acrylic textures and factory-applied polyurethane plain and metallic colours.
- The designer and installer do not need to make allowances for panel expansion or contraction resulting from weather change, because the compressed panel is sealed on all sides, making it very stable, and the design of the proprietary fixing system helps to absorb any building movement.
- The compressed panel structure delivers high levels of impact resistance, making it a smart choice for commercial areas that are prone to wear and tear.
- The reliable proprietary fixing system makes commercial installations fast, easy and cost-effective.
- The compressed panels are sealed on all six sides to improve moisture resistance. Added to this, the proprietary ExoTec® Gasket Snap Strip provides an initial weather seal which further improves moisture management and building soundness.
- ExoTec facade panel is resistant to damage from termites, rot and fire.*
ExoTec® Installation diagram
* When installed and maintained correctly and to the extent set out in James Hardie’s published literature current at the time of installation.