An external weatherboard available in four different profiles to help
achieve a wide variety of looks, whether contemporary or traditional,
making it ideal for new homes or renovations.
- PrimeLine® Chamfer weatherboard
- PrimeLine® Heritage weatherboard
- PrimeLine® Newport weatherboard
- PrimeLine® Summit weatherboard
(Both Newport and Summit weatherboards feature the
HardieLock™ fixing system allowing for quick installation).
As an external cladding on traditional or contemporary homes. Also ideal
for ground or upper-storey extensions and to add areas of interest, like
bay windows, gables and window surrounds.
- Quick and easy to install
- Summit and Newport feature the HardiLock™ fixing system which
allows each spline to be fitted neatly over the lower board and then
locked into place, concealing all nails and fastenings
- Chamfer and Heritage come in double-board width for quick coverage.
- Milled finish
- Pre-primed – easy to paint
- Resistant to damage from moisture, rotting, termites and fire when
installed and maintained correctly to the extent set out in James Hardie’s published literature current at the time of installation.
- 15 year paint warranty by Taubmans and Wattyl on selected paints.